Sunday, January 4, 2009

peep-toe shoes

i just get back from Pavillion to grab a new shoe for me. Very..very.. disappointed me. *sigh* coz what i'm looking for is there but not for my size! they are already sold out!


Owh, its gonna be my worst nightmare...!!!
pucca_love_16

Its so hard to find shoes that i will really..really.. like and for sure tonite i cant close my eyes even my sleep will be disturbed with the shoe shadowing my mind.hehe. Recently, peep toe shoes is my favourite and i just saw this type of style at Guess boutique. but, i informed you just now what happened rite??
hurm..
pucca_love_12

the shoes exactly just like this one. i luv the slingbacks.hieee!!
The different is that color. The one that i want is more pinkish.erk. nude pink to be more spesific. hehe. my life long fav color.

btw, I had promised myself to hav more peeps from mall to mall next month to own this peep toe shoes.. Yup! next month due to misused the budget to buy other thing. hahaha.
I'll work hard! haha!!
pucca_love_13
nyway, i luv surfing the internet.. and u know what?? i found these.............
i just lov the design and of coz the color!!!

I want this!!


this also....
Including this one! No exemptions!!uhh

arhhh! never get enuff of it! huuuuuuu


Tu diaaa nafsu setan. hahahahh. but honestly, i hang out more with flats than i do in heels. really!! I'm serious!haha.lalala~ last2 haku seret seliper jepun jugekkk!! pucca_love_03

Nota kiri: Visitors who get eye- irritating with the pinky thing, i feel sorry for you. But, I just can't bare of it!! peacepeace



8 pengomel:

sabiqahT.Anuar said...

hehh akak cantiknya yg urban OG tu...huuu

xxxo said...

yup!! rambang mata sehhhhh. hahahahahha

b.kar said...

hi,blog hopping~ found ur blog kat dakbaik blog,saw ur addict to shoes too (mee too) hehe nice! I love the that black shoes too,well not a big fan of pink colour, anyway, kasut cantik! =)

xxxo said...

hahhaha. tengs baity. tapi x beli lagiii... next month i will!!! wish for me. hahahha

p/s: sile la singgah lagi :D

alifbro said...

if all gurls like u, i'll open new shoes shop. :P

xxxo said...

haaa. cepat2! bukak!! nanti saye bley dapat kasut free. ye dok?? ahahhaha :P

cemut said...

aduh cantek nye pink kaler.....

xxxo said...

kan! kan! cemut kan! i told ya~ hahahha

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com