Monday, June 1, 2009

step by step

It's a little bit relieved for me . I can take a deep deep breath now.Fuhhhhhh!! Alhamdulillah.. I can't sleep well, i didn't enjoy my days to the max, and maybe some people around me can noticed my fake smile before. I'm not a good actress.ngeh. But the "cacing kepanasan" phase is over now!! it 's all because of examination result for last sem. Heyy, i just got my result peeps!! :D and it's not that bad babe!Phiewww. *sgt la ngengada sampai takleh tido bagai :P*

Already smsed my enchek ehem about the good news. And guess what, he told me that was the most meaningful gift for his birthday!! And he dont want ask for more*hahhaha maybe dia lega. dah lepas seksaan menanah telinga dengar aku selalu merengek2 risau pasal exam result.* Then, i was like"Yeke, xnak adiah??. Does it mean there is no present for my coming birthday?? LOL " And he only replied me with the double dot and the capital letter P --> :P .Hohoo.

Btw, tommorow i''ll be back to KL. Sayonara my sweet home. I have to prepare my dissertation for coming semester. The thoughest sem i guess. *Saya sangat takut dengan dissertation saya. Saya x bape nak pandai mengarang dalam BI.* :{ wish me luck k.

2 pengomel:

fadhilah said...

btul ke taknak hadiah tu? hehe...

minggu depan dh buka sem ke?

xxxo said...

blom bukak lageh.. Tapi kne p awai sbb byk mende nak kne setel.. :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com